WE’RE HAPPY TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
OFFICIAL LOLË WHITE TOUR EVENTS – MONTREAL & TORONTO
6:15pm – Participants’ arrival and sponsor activation
8:30pm – Meditation
8:45pm – Yoga session
10:00pm – Beyries music show
8:00am – Participants’ arrival and sponsor activation
10:00am – Yoga session
11:15am – Meditation
11:30am– Beyries music show
3:00pm – Participants’ arrival and sponsor activation
4:30pm – Yoga session
5:45pm – Meditation
6:00pm – Beyries music show
Here is a typical event schedule:
– Participants’ arrival : 75 to 90 minutes
– Yoga session: 60 to 75 minutes
– Cool down, discussion, site visit: 60 to 75 minutes
For more information on how to become a yoga teacher volunteer, visit
LOLË WHITE TOUR ON THE ROAD
LOLË WIHITE TOUR ON THE ROAD is a series of more intimate yoga events organized by Lolë communities.
For its second year, the Lolë White Tour On the Road will take place in over 50 cities across the world, in the heart of your communities on June 14.
WHAT TO BRING
– We will provide you with a yoga mat.
– Remember to bring your ticket: you can show it to us on your mobile device and you can print it.
– In case of rain, consider bringing a light white jacket or a white rain poncho.
– Please feel free to use your phone (on silent mode) to share the love and peace of this very special yoga session: #lolewhite.
– Money in case you would like to buy a souvenir or food.
– Remember to dress all in white as a symbol of peace.
Check out our white yoga items!
Lolë offers inspiration that will make you feel like you are at your best! Shop on our website or in store to learn about the latest trends.
If you are missing a few items to complete your look, don’t hesitate to come by our on-site pop-up store during the event.