WE’RE HAPPY TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
OFFICIAL LOLË WHITE TOUR EVENTS – MONTREAL & TORONTO
6h00pm : Participants arrival & visit of the kiosks
8h00pm – 9h50pm : Music, meditation & yoga
8h00am : Participants arrival & visit of the kiosks
10h00am-11h50am : Music, meditation & yoga
Here is a typical event schedule:
– Participants’ arrival : 75 to 90 minutes
– Yoga session: 60 to 75 minutes
– Cool down, discussion, site visit: 60 to 75 minutes
For more information on how to become a yoga teacher volunteer, visit
WHAT TO BRING
– We will provide you with a yoga mat.
– Remember to bring your ticket: you can show it to us on your mobile device and you can print it.
– In case of rain, consider bringing a light white jacket or a white rain poncho.
– Please feel free to use your phone (on silent mode) to share the love and peace of this very special yoga session: #lolewhitetour.
– Money in case you would like to buy a souvenir or food.
– Remember to dress all in white as a symbol of peace.
Check out our white yoga items!
Lolë offers inspiration that will make you feel like you are at your best! Shop on our website or in store to learn about the latest trends.
If you are missing a few items to complete your look, don’t hesitate to come by our on-site pop-up store during the event.
If you don’t find the email containing your tickets for Lolë White Tour, we invite you to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-855-310-2525.