WE’RE HAPPY TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
OFFICIAL LOLË WHITE TOUR EVENTS – MONTREAL & TORONTO
6pm – Participants’ arrival and sponsor activation
8 :15pm – Yoga session
9:30pm – Musical performance
17h – Participants’ arrival and sponsor activation
19h45 – Yoga session
20h45 – Musical performance
Here is a typical event schedule:
– Participants’ arrival : 75 to 90 minutes
– Yoga session: 60 to 75 minutes
– Cool down, discussion, site visit: 60 to 75 minutes
For more information on how to become a yoga teacher volunteer, visit
LOLË WHITE TOUR ON THE ROAD
This year, Lolë is proud to launch the LOLË WHITE TOUR ON THE ROAD. LWT ON THE ROAD is a series of more intimate yoga events organized by Lolë communities.
To celebrate International Yoga Day on June 21, more than 50 local events will be held in these communities.
The yoga mat:
– Is made of PVC
– Is latex free
– Does not contain any of the six most harmful phthalates (DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DNOP);
– May give off a strong but inoffensive odor when you unroll it for the first time.
WHAT TO BRING
– We will provide you with a yoga mat.
– Remember to bring your ticket: you can show it to us on your mobile device and you can print it.
– In case of rain, consider bringing a light white jacket or a white rain poncho.
– Please feel free to use your phone (on silent mode) to share the love and peace of this very special yoga session: #lolewhite.
– Money in case you would like to buy a souvenir or food.
– Remember to dress all in white as a symbol of peace.
Check out our white yoga items!